Friday 2 September 2011

Maria Golikova to Teach Pendulum Dowsing

Maria is a genuine lovely person with an incredible healing sensibility. She is also a skilled writer and has recently completed a degree in English and Professional writing at York. She will be teaching Pendulum Dowsing at the Three Tongues event on the 8th of September at the White House and we are so excited!
We micro interviewed her as an introduction:

Three Tongues- Do you consider yourself a good decision maker?
Maria Golikova- Yes, when it comes to big decisions; no when it comes to small, everyday things.

TT-  What decision making strategies do you use?
MG- I try to use my intuition when I am really unsure of something, so I go with my initial inclination. I also assure myself that whatever decision I make will end up being the right one for me at that particular time.

TT- What is the hardest decision you've ever made?
MG- Leavin' my last job! I found out from a Native American shaman though that a hawk helped me make that decision. Thanks pal!

TT- What's your favourite tool of the undecided?
MG- Definitely a coin toss. And I'd say tails.




See you on the 8th!


No comments:

Post a Comment